Monday 16 October 2017

Wrap it up


My friend Naomi gave me an incredible gift! It's a beeswax food wrap! They are the perfect replacement for using plastic on your left overs, or to put over a bowl to transport. The plastic is virtually impossible to reuse and recycle (unless I'm wrong and you can recycle them) which means every time you use them  you have to throw it out and it goes right to the landfill and could end up in the ocean killing fish. Which sucks.

These come in three sizes. Large, medium, and small. The largest size is 13" by 13" and the smallest is 7" by 7". They are a good range of sizes. I have yet to see how they work and if 3 is enough.

They are made with beeswax, tree resin, jojoba oil, infused into a hemp and organic cotton cloth. All natural ingredient acting like a second peel for my food keeping it fresh. They last about a year with proper care, and once they are worn out I can compost them! I feel much better using this product on my food then plastic.



Also they smell really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Christmas

Holy Christmas my dudes. I love/hate Christmas. I like fires, and snacks, and friends, and giving gifts, and getting gifts, train sets, e...