Wednesday 21 November 2018

FUM



Essential oils are the thing right now. Diffusers and oils have become ubiquitous in homes around Canada and the world. I love them. I recently got a diffuser from the thrift store for 5$! I've been putting some peppermint oil in there and it makes my home smell nice and cozy as well as the health benefits. I put lavender on every morning to reduce my stress and I love it. Who knows if they are as amazing as people say, they make my space and my person feel beautiful and so its worth it to me.

As I've just recently started using oils more regularly I was on the hunt for some easy ways to consume and use the oils I have. (All my oils were gifts from people so I'm not sure about the packaging and ethicality of the products.) While on this hunt I went for coffee with my friend Jaron who had started a company, along with his brother and two other friends. FUM creates essential oil pipes, essentially a direct diffuser, the easiest way on the market to inhale essential oils. They spent time finding the best wood and design til they settled on the one pictured above. I was very excited about their product and I immediately asked how I could get one.

Josh and I just received our pipes yesterday! I've already started using mine as a tool to fend off cold season and freshen my breath. Using it is simple and initiative, the packaging is compostable, and the inserts used to hold the oils are small and the benefits outweigh the garbage.

Another benefit of this product is how it can be used to assist in quitting smoking. If any of you have known me for a long time you may know that I used to smoke, casually, but still it was super unhealthy, gross, created TONS of waste, and costed me so much money. When I decided to quit I struggled a lot and wish that I had had a tool like FUM available to me now. If your FUM pipe is matched with black pepper essential oil it can help to combat the nicotine addiction, without resorting to vaping. I love that the 'core four' have used their passion for health and essential oils to help redefine peoples lives for the better. This product has all the health benefits of essential oils without the detriments of smoking or vaping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Christmas

Holy Christmas my dudes. I love/hate Christmas. I like fires, and snacks, and friends, and giving gifts, and getting gifts, train sets, e...